7.26.2011

Why I'm going to the Sewing Summit

A few weeks ago I got together with a few quilty bloggers most of whom I'd never met. Amy organized everything and it was so much fun to be a part of.



For names and blogs click here.


We had so much fun we did it again a few days later - with others who weren't able to come the first night.

I had a blast both nights. And it just confirmed my suspicions that the Sewing Summit will be SO MUCH FUN. Meeting up with a bunch of people who have the same interests as me, staying up late to sew, eat, and talk. Not to mention all the fun classes that are scheduled. I cannot wait!

Are you going to the Sewing Summit?

7 comments:

  1. does the lady in the back have pink hair? maybe it's just the light, but that is awesome if she does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! That is going to be awesome. Make sure you get your 5 quilts done before you go, I'm sure there will be much to find while you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there. Can't wait to finally hang out in person

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there, too! It will be Awesome. yes, I believe that deserves capitalization ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're coming! See you at the do. Good Stitches meeting, Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. :o)
    Yes, I am going to the Sewing Summit. :o)
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete