Did you miss out on Heather Ross's Mendocino line? I bought some thinking that I might, one day, have a little girl. Well, I don't think that will ever happen (if you don't know me - I am the lucky mom of 5 boys!)
And so I am giving these cute fabrics away to one of you - my lovely readers!
The winner will receive a fat quarter each of:
Mendocino Underwater Sisters in natural,
Mendocino Giant Octopi in natural,
Mendocino Underwater Sisters in blush,
Mendocino Giant Octopi in aqua,
West Hill floral stripe with gold leaves
You will get 1 entry for each of the following (leave a separate comment for each entry):
1. Leave a comment on this post about what you enjoy sewing
2. You are a follower of this blog or you read this blog in google reader
3. Become a follower of this blog
4. Blog about this giveaway (include the link)
5. Tweet about this giveaway
This giveaway will close Sunday night at midnight Mountain Time. Thanks for reading!
p.s. I have a pretty great fabric stash - if I do say so myself - and I am planning more great giveaways in the future!